Our crops & their current states:
- Marigolds, sprouting
- Edamame, sprouting
- Rainbow Carrots, sprouting
- Assorted letttuce, growing nicely
- Purple Onions, growing big
- Green Onions, almost ready for harvest
- Little Marvel Peas, growing well, no signs of peapods yet
- Assorted Radishes, harvested one, various stages, ready to harvest some today
- Chives replanted, have some that are growing in the wrong squares due to wind or something
- Cukes, sprouting
- Big Max Pumpkins
- Strawberries, some have flowers, some doing okay, some barely hanging on. Only one or two have kicked the bucket out of 48 plants. Not too bad!
- Raspberries, 7 out of the 11 planted have gorgeous new leaves and the others are getting plenty of water and sun, so we will see what happens with them. The ones without new leaves are the bigger ones so maybe it just takes them longer.
I also participated in a swap with some of my sewing and crafting friends. I'll try to get a picture up of all the stuff I made since I have been extremely neglectful of my artistic side lately. Although, there is something very artistic about being outside in nature.
Oh, I almost forgot. Mother's Day weekend we got a dwarf Elberta Peach tree, a Silver Maple tree and a Red Oak tree. The oak is in the front yard and the other two are in the backyard.