Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy busy!

Today I am planting the remaining 2 squares of carrots and 1 square of lettuce that i didn't manage to do before I left for Florida. I am also planting 48 strawberry plants, 14 arbor day trees (some sort of pine?), and 14 raspberry plants. The trees are last on my list they may not get in until tomorrow. However with all of us working together and it staying sunny until late now, we should be good to go. Rob got me a tiller yesterday so I am going to tear the crud out of the soil today and make it nice and fluffy for the raspberries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You have been super busy planting. Ah, strawberries and raspberries! That sounds so good!

pearlsandchocolate.com said...

You have a beautiful blog!!! Good luck with your gardening!!! You Go Girl!!!