Monday, June 02, 2008

Bwahahahaha

OMG I just love Crazy Aunt Purl. I am not an every day reader of any blog at all but she cracks me up every.single.time. she posts. You have got to go read her blog for today. Oh, if you read the Yarn Harlot first it is even funnier. William Shatner & Slash, oh my! I bet I would have a blast hanging out dropping stitches knitting and getting drunk sipping wine with her knitting group if I go back to LA for a visit. Hmm, I may have to put that on my tentative to-do list.

I'm hoping in the next year or so to make it out there. The kiddos are long overdue for a visit to Disneyland and I miss some of my old friends. I want to stay a bit longer this time so I can make sure to hit all of the places I want to eat. Funny how when we go back I plan each day around where we *have* to eat. Philippe's, The Farmer's Market, Mucho Mas, good sushi somewhere for Rob, Electric Lotus, Mazzarino's and my mind fails me on the others right now but I have a master list somewhere. I love living out here except for the lack of ethnic food. You could get anything you wanted at any time of day and that totally rocked! We are pretty limited here with our restaurant selections. Good yummy food, but it just isn't the same. I do really love Carraba's even though it's a chain. I would say it is my favorite restaurant out here, besides the uber-expensive Mona Lisa.

No comments: